- Total $0.00
Top Jewellery Styling Tips
Every woman needs top jewellery styling tips. All of us women love sterling silver necklace and we all have it. We get confused when we don't know what to wear because of our large collection of silver jewellery. When we forget something in our jewellery wardrobe, we end up wearing the same piece of jewelry time and again. You don't make most of your jewellery collection or you aren't confident with a particular piece of pure silver jewellery will go with your outfit and we have all faced it. Incorporating pure silver jewellery into your looks is a great idea and we have the perfect tips to style it without overplaying it. You can use the pure silver jewellery you buy online to complement your sense of style, skin tone, personality, wardrobe and confidence.
- You can layer it up. You can stack up your jewelry to make it look better. It can never go out of fashion to layer up your silver accessories. At the place where you would like to draw attention, stack up pure silver pieces. It is possible to enhance the beauty and draw attention away from your flaws by layering up jewellery. If you want to draw attention to your face, you can layer up a variety of pure silver necklaces. It is always important to layer it up with dual tones, motifs and designs. For pure silver necklaces, you can always create an arm candy of different pieces, from minimal to fancy, as well as stack it up with your watch. When you have a pretty manicure, you can mix and match the silver rings. If you have a lot of ear piercings, you can experiment with a variety of pure silver ear cuffs and earrings.
- Sometimes too much is too much. Don't wear pure silver jewellery if you don't know your limit. You should be aware of when to stop having fun. Remember the rule by Coco Chanel, "before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory". If you opt for necklaces, ditch the earrings and instead wear bracelets or bangles on your hands. If your earrings are the focal point, you can ditch the necklace and make a set of matching earrings with a delicate necklace.
- They tell you who you are. Whenever you wear your earrings, they say a lot about your personality. Choose earrings that compliment your appearance and outfit. If you have long hair, long dangling silver earrings will be perfect for you. The hack to choose earrings opposite to your face shape is in our guide of choosing the right earrings for your face shape.
- You can experiment with a variety of silver earrings. We are all guilty of doing this. We frequently wear the same pair of earrings for days or weeks. A variety of subtle and minimal pieces will add interest to your day to day looks. You can make sure your jewellery is shiny and new by styling different pairs of earrings according to your outfit.
- No problem, guilty of mixing metals. It was a sin to mix metals. It's not necessary to stick to only pure silver or gold jewellery if you have dual tones. There is an interesting pop to your outfit with dual tones.
- It's a good idea to style your silver jewellery with your outfits. Before you go out, make sure you choose the best piece of pure silver jewellery for your outfit. Make a stylish choice and look your best.
- Is it time to pick between jewellery or your outfit? Time for a decision. What would you like to focus on? Do you own jewellery or your outfit? It is possible to transform a boring outfit into a funky one with a piece of pure silver jewellery. If you have a fancy outfit, go for minimal pieces.
- Determine the focal point of your jewellery. You want to bring attention to the part of your body where you want it. If you want to draw attention to yourself, make the focal point of your jewellery pieces on your neck, ears, or hands. If the focal point is a bold silver necklace, style it up with minimal earrings and bracelets and if the focal point is your pure silver bracelets or bangles, choose a minimal pendant with small earrings.
- Go experiment, have fun. If you have spare time, experimentation is a fun thing to do. You can mix and match different pieces of silver jewellery and even style them up. It's possible to style up pieces in bold combinations which you wouldn't normally think of, and you never know what pop it might create. Keep your trials going with different combinations and focal points. It's time to sparkle and shine with experiments if you're styling the appropriate pieces of silver jewellery.
- Don't follow the Trends! Don't be a fashion slave. If you give yourself to trends, you can lose who you are as a person. Determine which pieces of pure silver jewellery make you feel confident and evolve your tastes and personality rather than giving into trends. Take into account your style, your personal tastes and your personality while choosing pure silver jewellery.
- There is a ring around the finger. Stacking rings can never go out of style. Try out a variety of pure silver rings with different metals, shapes and colors. You can experiment with subtle rings or chain link rings.
- Take into account your neckline when choosing a necklace. The neckline of your outfit should be shorter than your necklace for it to be visible. Choose wisely with different necklines, a necklace is made to enhance your outfit.
- Is the necklace necessary? If you wear a bold pair of earrings, you can go without a necklace or pendant. Depending on the styling of the outfit as well, necklaces don't go well with high necks or low cuts and that's when you can ditch the necklace and opt for a bold pair of earrings.
- A statement can be created with sentimental jewellery pieces. Sentimental jewellery pieces have a special significance in the hearts of everyone, but how to fit it in with a stylish wardrobe? You can combine your sentimental jewellery pieces with our pure silver jewellery, as silver matches with everything, and you don't need to worry.
- Ignore the rules and you will be the queen. Queens don't follow the rules. You should always wear something you feel good in. Dressing up should be a lot of fun. It is advisable to choose jewellery that looks best on you.