- Total $0.00
The Black Star Line, founded in 1919 by Marcus Garvey as part of the Back-to-Africa movement, modelled its name on that of the White Star Line, changing the colour from white to black to symbolise ownership by black people rather than white people. The black star became a symbol of Pan-Africanism and anti-colonialism.
• Finish: 925k Sterling Silver / Rose
• It's dainty and can be worn every day
• A special piece you'll treasure
• High quality materials and attention to detail
• Our jewelry is designed With ?️ In NY
H O W ∙ T O ∙ O R D E R
It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Select your loved option from the dropdown menu
2. Add to your cart and move on to checkout
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
• CHAIN LENGTH: 16”
• MATERIAL: 925K Sterling Silver
C A R E ∙ T I P S
We don’t want your special moment to fade. To preserve the first-class of your new Trending Silver Gifts, please:
• Do now no longer put on it to the pool, spa, or the beach
• Remove while sleeping, exercising, or doing different bodily strenuous activities
• Avoid touch with perfumes, frame oils, and different chemicals, inclusive of family cleaners.
• Do now no longer use chemical silver cleaners
• Gently polish with a soft, lint-unfastened cloth. Please do now no longer use a steel sprucing cloth
• Store your loved one necklace in a groovy dry place
O T H E R ∙ I N F O R M A T I O N
• All items are nicely packaged ready to gift in premium jewelry boxes.
• If you can't find the information you need or need some advice for your gift? Feel free to contact us. We are fast to reply :)
P R E P A R A T I O N ∙ A N D ∙ P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
We are excited to now offer expedited processing on all personalized orders, which may take anywhere from 1 - 2 business days.
S H I P P I N G
• DOMESTIC (U.S.): 3 - 5 business days
• INTERNATIONAL: 7 - 14 business days
I N S I D E ∙ S C O O P
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest/TrendingSilverGifts
Thank you so much for visiting and hope you enjoy shopping with us